- Your Union
- What's On
- PTO Elections
Societies are run by Students, for Students. Therefore, they tend to represent a diverse range of themes and ideas - if you've got a passion and want to share it with like-minded students, see if there's a society for it here at Trinity Saint David Students' Union.
- The fun that come from being a part of a Society is an integral part of Student life
- Societies are good for helping your personal developement in various areas of your life - you might gain new skills and get worthwhile experiences
- Societies have an elected committee - holding voluntary positions such as this can help develop critical career skills such as teamwork, management, financing & marketing
Monday 6:30pm- ~10pm Cliff Tucker Thearter
Wendsneday 6:30pm- ~10pm Cliff Tucker Thearter
Here at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David Archaeology History and Anthropology Society we aim:
To further the Study of Archaeology, History and/or Anthropology (AHA) at UWTSD
To hold regular events relating to AHA
These events to include:
- Regular Talks by lecturers both internal and external on topics relating to AHA
- Trips to Sites of interest relating to AHA
To further the education of persons studying, interested and/or working in AHA
To have a Jolly good time in doing so.
We meet regularly for talks and trips as well as at socials where we discuss all things AHA. We hope to broaden our knowledge in a relaxed and friendly environment.
A society of hunting potential targets within the society during set times including a range of different games and social events.
The society is designed to promote and encourage all styles of folk music and dance.