While we hope your time studying will go as smoothly as possible, sometimes you might need to contact someone to gain some advice about an appeal, complaint or improvement regarding your course. All the University appeal forms can be found on the link below. Don’t worry if that list looks scary, we are here to help you with getting the correct form and even help you with filling it in if you want. Ffion Davies is TSDSU's deicated Academic Cases & Policy Officer. Working across UWTSD's campuses, Ffion can provide you with additional support and guidance. Our Student Engagment Assistants are great first points of contact, you can get in contact by either phoning, emailing or popping in to the SU. 

UWTSD Appeals Forms 


Academic Cases & Policy Officer

Ffion Davies





Course Reps & Student Voice Reps

Courses have an elected student representative called a "Course Rep' that you can talk to. Follow the link below to find your Course Rep or learn how to run for the position.
If you’re interested in representing students on a larger scale, at the beginning of the academic year, you will have an opportunity to be elected as a Student Voice Rep and even get paid for the job. 


Learn More About Course Rep's

Learn More About Student Voice Rep's





Student Engagement Team

Our Student Engagment Team is here to help you out with any issue you may be having. They'll either provide you with advice or point you in the right direction. 


Carmarthen Campus 

Laura Yates
01267 237 794


Lampeter Campus 

Laura-Cait Driscoll
01570 422 619


Swansea Campus 

Andrew Jones
01792 482 100






01267 676 876
TSDSU, College Road, Carmarthen, SA31 3EP



01570 422 619
TSDSU, College Street, Lampeter, SA48 7ED



 01792 482 100

TSDSU, Llys Glas, 1 Alexandra Rd, Swansea, SA1 5AL

CSS - Sustainability
Copy of CSS - Original