Carmarthen and Swansea Students can get their Bus Pass by downloading the M-Ticket App (for iOS and Android).
Pricing is tailored to your needs; whether you need it just for one term or for the whole academic year.
To make sure that the tickets cover your commute, please check the Boundary Maps provide by FirstCymru.
We do not stock bus passes at the SU office.
All student ticket purchases must be validated using your University (.ac.uk) email address within 7 days of purchase to remain valid for travel. More info, Ticket Boundary Maps and links to the app can be found here:
1. Go to the app store, search for First Bus M Tickets and download the app.
2. Open the app and create an account (student email or other)
3. Change Area to Swansea / Carmarthen
4. Select Desired Pass Type
5. Upload a photo from the camera or gallery
6. Read the info provided
7. Make payment using Credit or Debit card.
8. The ticket will appear in Active Tickets (Can take a minute to show)
If you’re experiencing any difficulties with the App, contact the M-Ticket Support Team directly.
0345 602 0121