Academic Representation  


While we hope your time studying will go as smoothly as possible, sometimes you might need to contact someone to gain some advice about an appeal, complaint or improvement regarding your course. All the University appeal forms can be found here however, don’t worry if that list looks scary, we are here to help you with getting the correct form and even help you with filling it in if you want.  


Here at TSDSU we have a dedicated Student Representation Co-Ordinator (Jeremy Harvey) who works across Carmarthen, Lampeter, London and Swansea as well as staff members on site that you can contact by either phoning, emailing or popping in to see. 


Not only that, but for every course there is an elected student representative that you can speak to. You can find a list of course representatives here and how you can run for a position. 
If you’re interested in representing students on a larger scale, at the beginning of the academic year you will have an opportunity to be elected as a Faculty Representative and even get paid for the job. 


With any issue you have or need help with, or if you need any information on anything at all then just pop into your local campus and speak with one of your Student Engagement Assistants who will be able to help you themselves or if not, point you in the right direction: 


Carmarthen Campus 


Student Engagement Assistant, Kelly Keat 

Tel: 01267 237 794 


Lampeter Campus 


Student Engagement Assistant, Bea Fallon 

Tel: 01570 422 619 


Swansea Campus 

Student Engagement Assistant, Andrew Jones

Tel: 01792 655 400