Swansea Students can get their Bus Pass by downloading it to their phone using the M-Ticket App (for iOS and Android).
There are two ticket types to choose from – UniBus City (Swansea) and UniBus Max (Swansea, Neath and Port Talbot).
To make sure that the tickets cover your commute, please check the Boundary Maps provide by FirstCymru (Link Below).
Please note that we do not stock bus passes at the SU office.
This is to reduce waste and make replacing the pass really easy. All student ticket purchases must be validated using your University (.ac.uk) email address within 7 days of purchase to remain valid for travel.
More info, Ticket Boundary Maps and links to the app can be found here:
1. Go to app store, search for First Bus M Tickets and download the app.
2. Open the app and create and account (student email or other)
3. Change Area to Swansea
4. Select Swansea University Bus Pass
5. Select Desired Pass Type
6. Upload a photo from the camera or gallery
7. Read the info provided
8. Make payment using Credit or Debit card.
9. The ticket will appear in Active Tickets (Can take a minute to show)
If you’re experiencing any difficulties with the App, contact the M-Ticket Support Team directly.
0345 602 0121